Save Energy, Spend Less, Increase Operating Cash Flow,
Increase Your Buildings Value
Save Energy, Spend Less, Increase Operating Cash Flow, Increase Your Buildings Value
Now there’s a better way to finance energy and safety improvements
- 100% Financing, Zero Capital Outlay
- Long Terms, Fixed Rates
- No Payments For Up To 12+ Months
- Property Assessed
- Off Balance Sheet, Non-recourse
- Pass Through Under Most Net Leases
Click below to learn more about PACE
- PACE covers 100% of the hard and soft costs of an energy project so property owners don’t have to put any money down.
- Property owners can reallocate funds previously reserved for energy projects.
- This is especially important for properties with limited expenditure budgets (nonprofits, new businesses, etc.).
- Allows projects with affordable repayment terms of up to 25 years, rather than quick repayment terms. Longer terms may also mean that yearly savings exceed annual payments from day one!
- PACE tax assessments can be passed on to tenants under most leases.
- Tenants save on energy costs and experience the same net payments, or sometimes less!
- PACE is attached to the building, not an individual or business, “non-recourse”.
- If the building is sold, PACE repayment seamlessly transfers to the new owner as part of the taxes, as well as the savings from the energy project.
- Removes part of the risk in investing in capital expenditures.
- Save on energy expenses increasing operating cash flow resulting increased building value.
- Increase income revenue potential by marketing an in demand green energy efficient building to potential tenants which in turn also helps tenants operating cash flow
PACE energy and safety improvements can be applied to
a variety of property types